Insurance - Association

Your association maintains a variety of insurance policies.  They must include hazard, liability, directors & officers, and fidelity coverage.  There may also be workers' compensation or other specialized facility-related packages.

The Association's insurance rarely protects the contents and decorating within a unit.

Mortgage lenders require annual evidence of insurance from condominium owners.  Each lender will specify their own requirements, but it's typically either a complete copy of the 'master policy' or a customized evidence of insurance.

An insurance certificate and a complete copy of your association's policy can be downloaded from your Association Drive.

Custom certificates are produced by the insurance agent and the method for obtaining one varies from agent to agent.  Contact for information about your association or read the instruction sheet in the Association Drive /Insurance folder.